Sunday, September 2, 2012

Work!

We are slowly but surely getting things accomplished at the house :) I painted our tray ceiling yesterday and we got Kyson's room painted the day before that. I found a mirror at Goodwill yesterday and spray painted the edges RED to go in our master bedroom :) I wanted to do the ever popular grey and yellow scheme, but Josh thought it was a bit too feminine, so we went with grey and red. My mom found a wooden king sized headboard at a thrift store a few weeks ago, and I'm going to try spray painting it black to see if I can make it work in our bedroom, too. My sister Kieanna painted Kaedrianna's room (PINK!), but we still have to paint her ceiling and repaint the trim in her room, plus my walk-in closet and the laundry room. The sheet rock is supposed to finished this Monday, but I have a feeling it's going to be delayed. After that it's more painting, refinishing the living room floor, replacing the kitchen light fixture, and a TON of tiny details to work on. We are definitely having a busy few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment