Saturday, December 10, 2011

ahhh!!

Josh got a job!! He is now a Correctional Officer at the Lee Arrendale State Prison in Alto, Ga! :) He starts this coming Friday at 8:00 am :) This post very might well be filled with smiley faces! Every time I start to get grumpy with something Josh is doing (making Kyson wild and excited 15 minutes before bed time) he gives me this wide eyed innocent look and exclaims that he now HAS A JOB! LOL it makes me smiley and happy every time :) I feel like we can finally move on with our lives! We’re not stuck anymore! We’re really REALLY hoping that his salary is going to be enough to get us situated in our first home. If not, that means I will have to get a part time job to help out, just until we can get a house, and then I get to go back to staying at home with our kiddos. I refuse to stop nursing Kaedrianna, so I will have to wait until at least March to get a job, and that probably means that we will have to wait 6 months from March to possibly get a loan for a house… so hopefully, the bank will approve us with just Josh’s income, since he starts this month (if any of that made since)!
I am so incredibly proud of my wonderful husband :) He is an incredible father, husband, provider, best friend, and so much more! He has always had a lot on his plate, and has come through it all as a wonderful, strong, Christian man. I love him with all of my heart!
Kade is crawling! Her favorite toy is our Christmas tree:)J She has started to whine when she isn’t happy, and it strongly resembles a lonely puppy, lol.  We just went for a well (even though she had a cold) checkup yesterday and she was 19 lbs 2 oz :) Chunky girl! She got a vaccine and announced as healthy as can be!
Kyken (what I call him half the time, idk why) is still a doll baby. He makes me laugh all day long. In the pics that are going to follow this post (hopefully) I promised him he could have a candy cane off of the Christmas tree if he would say cheese for the camera. He did very well. The next morning I looked over into the living room and he had swiped another one and was attempting to open it! When he figured out he was caught his eyes got big and started darting around the room. He sucked in a breath and then asked, “Where’s the camera at, Mommy?”! Oh my, I laughed so hard! It was a great start to the morning :)
Ky and his cousin Lauren are currently sitting on the couch watching Rio while Kaedrianna takes a nap… having family so close by is the biggest perk of still living in this trailer! And it is probably the only thing that is making it bearable, in fact. I can’t WAIT to get into our OWN, bigger, space!

Thank you, God, for answering my prayers and blessing me with a wonderful, healthy family, a wonderful relationship with my husband, and now for one of my biggest desires… a chance to own our first home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment