Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Life is BUSY!

Just saying that life is busy is a bit of an understatement. My life is absolutely FULL to the brim! And I love it! I don't quite have time to be bored... there is always SOMETHING to do! Laundry, vacuuming, diapering, cooking, visiting, blogging, playing with Ky or cuddling with Kade :) I try to remind myself everyday to just slow down and enjoy everything. I get so wrapped up in my personal stuff and close family that I sometimes forget to make room for friends :/ A good friend and I have grown apart over the last few months, and I miss having that confidant and buddy! Over the next few weeks I'm on a mission to rekindle some of my old friendships!

I am very much looking forward to this summer... I'm over being cold! I can't wait to take Kyson to Mayfield Dairy and let him have his first ever ice cream cone :) Plus I found an AWESOME deal on a double stroller at a thrift store! Blessings are abundant in the Matthews household lately.

We've all been rather sickly the last few weeks. Ky got a stomach virus, and then gave it to Josh. And right now we're all either suffering through a mild cold or we all have some major allergy issues... yuck!

Miss Kaedrianna is growing way too fast... I know I must sound a bit redundant, but if I could control time I would slow it WAAAAAY down, so that I had time to enjoy every itsy bitsy teensy tiny little thing! Ky's doing well too :) As bratty as can be, and talking up a storm (well, compared to a month ago he sure is, but really just on target for his age).

Life is going by, and I love living it!

No comments:

Post a Comment