Monday, March 14, 2011

Enjoy!

Aren't my kiddos just lovely :) We are completely enjoying this new family of ours, which is why I haven't blogged nearly as much as I had planned. Miss Kaedrianna is doing well, and Kyson loves his little sister! Things are actually going much smoother than I had anticipated, which I am very grateful for. Josh has proved once again that he is the world's best Dad, husband, and best friend, all wrapped up into one special man. Glad I snagged him :) Kade is now in cloth diapers about 75% of the time, and I just discovered a cheaper pocket diaper for Kyson (and Kade when she is a bit bigger), that's what the star diaper is, called an Alva Baby diaper. Life is pretty busy, and I'm sure it wont settle down any time soon, but I plan to enjoy every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment