Monday, February 28, 2011

One more week!

My induction is one week away! And I am oh so excited and nervous... everything is ready for baby Kaedrianna. Her clothes and blankets are washed, folded and waiting for her. I just washed, line dried, and folded all of her cloth diapers yesterday :) She probably wont be in them until her cord stump falls off though, around two weeks old. We got new vinyl in the kitchen (it REALLY needed it!), and everything inside has been scrubbed down. Josh is supposed to finish detailing the PT Cruiser tomorrow morning. I cleaned one seat and shampooed the floor mats, his job is to finish the seats and clean all of the plastic surfaces. Her carseat has been washed, the swing is out of the closet, the cradle has clean bedding on it, the playpen is set up... the only thing we have left to do is put together her bouncy seat. Her diaper bag is packed, and I really can't wait to see her in her coming home outfit! The weather has been so warm lately that I'm thinking Kade wont get to wear any of her cold weather outfits... when we were shopping to buy her clothes I was thinking that it would probably be chilly through March, but there is no way she would have been comfy in fleece or velour yesterday! The nursery in the back is still a bit of a mess, but we don't really use it much anyway. And the biggest thing that I wanted to get done (that didn't) was the front porch needed to be screened in, but we're still waiting on the finances to get that done! And hopefully we're also going to be able to get part of the yard fenced in for Kyson. He absolutely LOVES being outside! I've started to try to put him to bed a little earlier in hopes that he would still sleep until 8am... but as he was up at 6:50 the last two days I don't think it's going to work out as well as I had hoped :/ oh well, as least he is usually a happy smiley baby in the mornings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment