Monday, February 14, 2011

Kyson says "cheese"! And snuggles with his monkeys :)






Happy Valentines Day!! Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my healthy, smiling (even if he does currently have a cold, hence the laying down on the couch) 15 month old baby boy, and a healthy pregnancy. Really, really thankful. I truly do love my life right now. There are certainly specific aspects that are not picture perfect, but every time I step back for a few seconds I realize how unbelievably blessed we are. I can't wait to meet Kaedrianna. To snuggle her, and feed her, and tackle cloth diapering a newborn. I can't wait to see her all dressed in pink with a headband on, to see her first smile, and hear her first giggle. All the while still enjoying my awesome hubby and son :) In 6 days I will be considered full term, which means that I will start kicking my self into high gear physically! Scrubbing couches, walls, the refrigerator, steam cleaning the carpets, organizing the closet in the nursery. Right now, every time I push myself a little (walking around walmart for an hour) and I start to feel more contractions (still just Braxton Hicks), I always get a little scared and slow myself down. 3 weeks until we can induce!  We're still not 100% sure about it yet, but it's still exciting to know that we can definitely see her in as little as three more weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment