Friday, December 10, 2010

The Flu

Poor baby Kyson has the Flu! He was given Tamiflu, breathing treatments, we're running a humidifier at night, and of course he's been in the bed with us. The breathing treatments were making him extremely irritable though, so I made the decision to stop them. If his breathing gets too labored or I feel like he's wheezing or possibly not getting enough oxygen I can always give him one, but it really just wasn't worth it to me! He went to the doctor on Wednesday morning, and already today I can tell he feels much better. He still has a cough and some congestion, but he hasn't ran a fever today :) and he seems to be back on his regular sleeping schedule of one bottle at night, a long nap in the morning, and a shorter one in the afternoon.

I spent a couple of hours Wednesday night in the labor and delivery ward. Thankfully, it turned out to be nothing, just a very active little Kaedrianna making me have some soreness and cramps.

I got a new camera! My old one was about 2.5 years old and just not as up to date as I would have liked. So after Kyson wakes up from his nap I should have some good pics of him up (as long as he wakes up in a relatively good mood, lol)!

No comments:

Post a Comment