Friday, October 29, 2010

little by little...

Little by little it is starting to sink in that we're having a girl. I'm not quite sure why it was such a big shocker, and why it's taking so long for me to completely accept it, but I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it! I walked in to Kyson's room to hang up some of his clean clothes, and I saw the 6 or 7 hangers that had pink outfits on them and just stood there for a minute, staring at them. If we don't get to move (we're in a two bedroom right now), we will have to split the nursery and either do it in something gender neutral, or somehow get Ky's stuff to match new girly stuff... not really sure how that's going to work out! I'm really hoping (and praying) that we get to move, but if not, I know we will be happy and fine where we are now... Josh sent me a text message the other day and at the end it said "we will always have each other!" and I just about burst into tears! I know it was mostly just fluctuating pregnancy hormones, but that is just one of the many reasons why I love him :) sappy ol' pregnant me!
We're going to celebrate Kyson's friend's first b-day tomorrow :) I love getting to see all of our babies play together... there are three of us who all had babies in October and who live relatively close to each other... hopefully we can keep getting together for play dates regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment