Thursday, October 7, 2010

i love my life :)

This pregnancy is definitely becoming more real every day. I can feel this precious babe moving and kicking around inside of me... I have felt him from the outside a couple of times, but Josh hasn't been in the right place at the right time yet. Kyson is growing bigger and bigger, and getting more independent by the minute! He is walking a little :) Taking steps from his daddy to me, and back again. And just today he has started to walk from the couch to the TV stand by himself. I'm almost finished buying the decorations for his Halloween Birthday party... I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I have an Ergo baby carrier on the way :) YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I REALLY wanted one, but Josh talked me into buying a use one at a really good deal. Now I just have to wait for it to ship from Canada!! Pictures of our trip to Chatanooga, TN are to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment