Friday, October 1, 2010

342 days ago...

...I was leaving my doctor's office, headed to the hospital to have a baby, calling Josh to tell him that he was fixing to have a son :) it was such an exciting day for us. I can remember Josh just grinning all day long. My labor was relatively easy. The nurses started the Pitocin right around noon, and I had Kyson at 6:13pm. When I saw him, I was a little in shock, I think. He looked nothing like I thought he would. I was imagining a pale, bald baby who like a lot like me, and a little like Josh :) Boy was I WAY off, lol. He was red, with lots of dark hair, and looked exactly like his daddy! He weighed in at 6lbs 10 oz and was 19 inches long... my tiny precious newborn baby boy! And if my computer wasn't being super slow this morning, I would show you a picture... but it will have to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment