Thursday, September 23, 2010

hmmm..

OK, so I guess I'm going to have to come up with some kind of schedule for writing on this blog. It's not that I don't want to, and I have PLENTY of things to write about, but finding the time and energy to do it is just not happening lately.

An update:

Josh has a second interview for a probation officer sometime next week :) YAY! Kyson just got his second haircut, and he looks like a big boy! I got four new FuzziBunz in the mail, along with a new FREE wetbag :) We are planning a baby shower for an aunt of mine :) she's having a baby girl and they are naming her after my mom. Kyson is 11 months old today, and I absolutely can't believe that it was that long ago that I was in a hospital having him. We are planning a Halloween costume party for his first bday, and planning it makes me a tad bit depressed, lol. I'm not ready for him to be a toddler!! I'm still a tad bit sick, and I have this awful feeling that I might just feel like this for the rest of the pregnancy :/ I go for an ultrasound on the 26th of October, and are reluctantly (at least for me anyway) finding out the gender. Everyone else wants to, and I can't be the only one to NOT know. I am a caffeine addict, and I can't stop myself, even though i know that a lot isn't good for the babe. Coca-cola takes care of queasiness, and tea, sadly, is taking the place of water since every time I manage to get a sip of it down, I gag for the next 10 minutes :(

Pictures to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment