Monday, August 2, 2010

yes, it's a real post!

It's been almost a month since my last good post, and a LOT has happened!

Ky is now crawling EVERYWHERE! He can say "bite bite", "mama", "dada", "nana", shakes his head NO, won't eat baby food (thanks to his nana), is taking formula in a bottle (gasp!) during the day, pulls up on everything, sleeps in our bed all night, and has become quite the stinker (and I love him more for it :))

Some other BIG news is that we are expecting another little one sometime in March of 2011! NOT at all planned... but we're already getting excited about him/her (hoping for a HIM). If the baby is born close to my estimated due date, Ky and he/she will be around 16 months apart... two in cloth diapers, how can that not be fun?!?!

I'm nauseous pretty much all day long, although I haven't puked yet (knock on wood), and I am INCREDIBLY incredibly tired... poor Josh has been picking up the slack around here, plus working full time... have I ever mentioned I have the best husband in the world?

He has still not found a new job, although he has applied and goes in for testing on one at the end of the month. We are cautiously searching for a new home, although I'm sure we can make do where we are at now if we have to.

Hopefully I will get back into my routine of daily posting ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment