Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wedding Day

Josh's best friend, Don is getting married today :) Josh is the best man, of course, and I can't wait to see him in his tux! When I woke up this morning I started thinking of the morning of OUR wedding.  It was raining, and I was freaking out! We were all on the internet trying to find tent rentals and prices for last minute, lol. Luckily it stopped raining in plenty of time for the ceremony. I remember showing up for my hair appointment with two insanely different flip flops on. One was faded red and almost too little, and one was Josh's, about 5 sizes too big, and black. I still can't believe that I put those on, drove to the salon, and didn't notice until I was walking in the door. Crazy day :) The rest of the day was truly magical, and there are definitely memories that I will never forget! I wish Don and Lisa all the best, though. :) I hope they have a fantastic day, minus the craziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment