Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thunder storms

BOO for rain :( It's rained an insane amount here lately. The ground outside is soaking soppy wet. Josh left his windows cracked last night (haha) but got up this morning and opened the doors to let everything air out and dry when we had  patch of sunlight. I made myself some hot chocolate, but it didn't really hit the spot, I REALLY want a Starbucks, so much so that I might load Kyson into the car and venture out into the storm to get one. But first I will definitely call Tab to see if she's had her fix today (I'm about 99% sure she has, but it's worth a try!). The thunder woke Ky up from a nap, he had only been asleep for about 10 minutes, so he was super cranky. Luckily I think he is about to drop back off to sleep in the swing. Now if this storm would just drop off for an hour or so!

I got two new diapers in the mail a couple of days ago, and washed and dried them last night. They're great, very absorbent and super cute. I think my favorite diaper though is probably a GoodMama, but their customer service is seriously lacking. I ordered 4 diapers on April 17th, got two of them on May 19th, and am STILL waiting on the other two. I e-mailed them, and they said they thought they shipped with the first two. Ummm... NO, they definitely did NOT. :( Hopefully I can get it resolved, b/c they really are great diapers! I'm hoping to buy a pair of snap pliers so that I can put snaps on all of my diapers, it's just much easier to deal with, but I haven't quite talked myself into it yet. All of diapers are completely functional as they are, with a Snappi fastener... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment