Friday, June 18, 2010

Scrapbooking

Ky went to bed at 8pm and didn't nurse until 4:40am :) Woo Hoo!!! he wasn't in his bed though :( I went and got him after he had cried for about an hour... that is just a little too long in my opinion. And luckily in this instance my opinion is what counts, lol.

I bought some supplies to start scrap booking recently. My first project was our vacation to TN. It is turning out really great. All I have to do is write in some dates and details :) I sat down last night to start on another... and almost started to cry! Can you guess what it was about? Ky's delivery day :) Sometimes it seems like it was forever ago, and some days it seems like it's only been a few weeks, NOT almost 8 months! It's definitely going to be a roller coaster on my emotions to get this scrapbook finished. I'm doing his whole first year, starting with month by month and then throwing in some holidays and other special events (like his first braves game).

Today should be a relevently boring day. Josh is working 6am-2pm and then again 5-9, so it's just me and Ky all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment