Wednesday, June 2, 2010

change

I'm really going to miss my little LaLa this summer. She's going to visit her dad in Texas for two months :( As sad as I am going to be, I can not imagine what Tab is going to do... probably a lot of praying. Tab is going to rent an apartment in Texas so that she can be close by for spur of the moment visits, so I'll be missing her too!! Boo :( I hope Josh is going to get a job at some point this summer. Well, let me rephrase that. He has a job, and works hard to support us. I just hope he gets a job where all of his hard work pays a little better :) But then that means that he will probably be working more hours and driving further away, so he'll be home even less :(  Jen is in Nashville, Destinee is at basic training, DJ is visiting with his biological dad (he found a job doing yard work), Krishawnda is working about 30-35 hours a week, Doreese is 18 and has started to spread her wings, not to mention she has a job working about 20 hours a weeks. All of the little kids are busy all summer with Vacation Bible School and summer camps. I have a feeling this summer is going to be a bummer! At least I'll have my cutie pie of a son to keep me happy. All I ever have to do is stop and look at him,and even if he's screaming at the top of his lungs, I remember how incredibly blessed I am to have such a wonderful little boy :) I'll have to look at him a lot this summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment