Friday, May 14, 2010

What's tomorrow?

I sold the last of our disposable diapers on Craig's List today. That means after we use up what is currently in the diaper stacker, we will be sposie free!!! YAY! I am so ready to be done with them. I just feel better knowing that only cotton, fleece, or bamboo is against his bum, not any chemicals! :) call me weird, but I love it!

Kyson's doctor appointment went good today. He's 6 months and 3 weeks old. He's the 45% for weight, 55% for height, and 85% for head circumference! He got that from Joshua, lol. He weighs 17lbs 14oz and 27.5 inches long. He's doing OK so far with his vaccinations. I can tell that his leg is uncomfortable where he got the shot, and that's making him a little whiny, but other than that he seems fine (knock on wood). Tomorrow is my birthday :) as long as Ky does fine, Josh and I will probably go out to dinner.

Ky just finished some Peas and Brown Rice organic baby food, and is now munching on an organic, whole wheat teething biscuit... YUM, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment