Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TEETHING BABY ALERT!!

The last couple of days Ky has been SUPER fussy! If he isn't cutting a tooth then he has some major attitude problems, lol. Right now he is sitting in the floor, playing with toys. He's fed, and he just woke up from a nap. He has on a dry diaper. And he is quietly complaining... sitting there whining "uhhhh uh...uhuh... uhhhh". He's cute even when he's in a bad mood!!!

We went to the DDS this morning to renew our license and change our address (it's been a year... ooops!). He played quietly in my lap for the first 30 minutes, but then got bored and started to protest. I got up and walked around a bit (even thought the office is tiny and VERY crowded), and lucky us the wait wasn't terribly long (about 75ish minutes). He nursed in the car and then fell right to sleep. My picture on my new drivers license in absolutely horrible!!! UGHHH, hopefully no one will ever have to see it, lol.

We leave for Tennessee TOMORROW!! YAY! Teething baby and all :) I have a huge load of cloth diapers to do, and we haven't packed at all! Hopefully two of my little sisters are gonna come over to help me clean out the PT and pack everything, so that when we get up tomorrow morning everything will be ready... I hope!

This is the picture that we took on the 23rd, Kyson's 7 month bday :) We take one every month for his picture frame. He was a sleepy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment