Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not looking forward to tomorrow...

Kyson is getting vaccinations tomorrow :( I hate seeing him in pain/not happy! My oldest sister Tabitha is going with me, so that if he is fussy on the way back home I can sit in the back with him, and I really hope it works out that he will nurse right after he gets the shots and sleep on the way home. Hopefully this will go better than his two month shots... that was HORRIBLE! He got really really sick and it scared me. He went back to the doctor two or three times and to the ER once... that was a TOUGH week, and I really would like to NOT go through that (or anything similar to that) again. Josh is working a lot the next couple of days too, so no help there. I hope my mom gets lots of rest tonight, haha. Last time she was a tremendous help, and I really don't know what I would have done without her!! This is a picture of her helping my younger brother DJ fix his tux for the 11 Alive award night they were honored at. Should've let me take a good pic of you, mom :)

1 comment:

  1. You can't get a GOOD picture of me. I'm about 20 years past that!

    ReplyDelete