Sunday, May 23, 2010

My baby is growing up!

Kyson is seven months old today! It is so bitter sweet watching him grow up! I do want him to grow and learn and explore, but I want him to be my baby!!! I want to cuddle him and play with him and enjoy being with him always. But I know that one day in the future he's gonna wiggle out of my arms and turn the corner and be my baby no longer :( boo for big kids, lol! I took this picture this morning of him cat napping in the living room floor. He woke up from a long nap in his crib, and I cuddled him back to sleep in the rocking chair, then laid him down so that I could take a picture :)

He was so cute last night right before bedtime. I was trying to take some pictures of him and started playing peek-a-boo behind the camera with him and he was laughing and laughing :) I wanted to just pick him up and squeeze him, lol. And I'm pretty sure he is cutting another tooth... slobber galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment