Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have the cutest baby in the whole wide world!

Well, Kyson actually slept in his own bed almost all night! He went down at 9:15ish (a little later than usual) and woke up at 6:20 in the morning. BUT he woke up to nurse I think three times (maybe 2?). I used to keep up with every time he nursed, how long he nursed, and how long he went in between nursing, but lately I'm doing good to remember when he's supposed to eat again. Of course he would never let me actually forget to feed him, lol.

Kyson won a photo contest!! I entered him to win a contest and win a free diaper last month and he was chosen as May's winner! Now I get to pick the fabric for a free BSRB :) That makes me happy! This is the photo that won
And here's the link to the website:
http://hyenacart.com/BagshotRowBamboo/

I babysat for my mom tonight. There was 23 kids there :) When I type that it seems like a crazy number, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. When even just a couple of them are missing it feels like there's a gaping hole and I feel like there is hardly anyone there! Everyone was well behaved, and I had a pretty easy night.  They made banana pudding for dessert and it was YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment