Monday, May 31, 2010

I hate being a cry baby!

My little sister, Destinee, left for basic training for the National Guard today :( I'm happy that she has this opportunity to go somewhere and be something, but I didn't want her to leave. I'm really gonna miss hanging out with her this summer. I got teary eyed of course, even though she'll be back in 10 weeks, it's not like she is going to war, lol. I totally blame it on my mom, she cries even more than I do!

We had a cookout at Mom's today for Memorial Day. Yummy food, and great company, as always. My brother Brian and his girlfriend Amy brought their two puppies over and Kyson ran around in his walker chasing them :) Everyone had a cow when I let him touch the dogs and then didn't immediately go wash his hands... it just didn't gross me out for some reason. It's not like he's gonna catch a cold from them! It's just a little dirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment