Saturday, May 8, 2010

Great day!

Today made me happy :) Josh is now an official college graduate with a bachelors in criminology! We had a 1/2 surprise (his younger brother let it slip about 2 hours before we actually surprised him with it) cook out. His favorite- shrimp, beef, chicken, and sausage skewers, grilled fresh corn on the cob, baked potatoes, tossed salad, steamed veggies, rolls, and a yummy DQ ice cream cake :) It was a wonderful evening! I got Josh a Kindle (an eReader) and he was SUPER happy... which makes me happy! And he also got some cash and an Amazon gift card for the eBooks. Kyson did great on the drive to and from, he slept most of it away (WOOHOO) and even did OK during the ceremony (where I cried the whole time). I am just so stinkin' proud of him! He's had a lot on his plate pretty much his whole life, and he is just such a great person. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment