Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gooooo Dawgs!

I got my (Kyson's) UGA diaper in the mail today!!! It's super cute and I can't wait to try it out on him after I wash my diapers tomorrow! I do two or three extra loads of laundry a week because I cloth diaper instead of using disposables, but I actually enjoy those couple of loads. There's something about clean, fresh, squishy, comfy, cute diapers that makes me happy. I usually fold them and organize at the end of the night so that everything's ready the next morning. I love that I'm able to cloth diaper. I know that a lot of moms don't have the time or the up-front resources (it does cost a chunk to get started, but you save about half of the cost on one baby). It's the same with breast feeding. I love being able to do what's absolutely best for my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment