Monday, May 17, 2010

Diapers!!

I did it! I put Kyson in a disposable this morning (yay, because he pooped in it, lol), and washed all of my diapers so that I could take a picture! :) From top left, down, then back up to the next row:

*4 FuzziBunz
*2 BumGenius 3.0 One Sized
*2 BumGenius 3.0 All In Ones
*2 Bambino Mio Prefolds and 1 Thirsties Duo Cover
*2 Hybrid Bag Shot Row Bamboo (BSRB)
*6 Ultimate Fit BSRB's
*4 gDiapers
*1 Wooldins One Size fitted diaper
*1 Kiwi Pie One Size fitted diaper
*1 BeBe Britches One Size fitted diaper
*1 GoodMama (4 more on the way, if they would ever actually GET here!)
*2 Doodle Dypes
*7 Mother Ease Sandy's Large fitted
*3 Mother Ease Large All In One (these are the very last diaper I use, usually only on wash day)
*3 Mother Ease One Sized


DON'T COUNT :)

I love cloth diapering!

And this is Ky wearing the newest addition, the BumGenius All In One, with his Daddy :)

2 comments:

  1. Staisha I counted!!!! Do not spend any more money on diapers!!!! Unless you plan on having 2 in diapers at the same time!!! You don't do you??? NAH! never mind, I know you won't, (will you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Maybe Kyson will potty train early? Hehehe. I actually hadn't thought of having two in diapers at the same time! That's a GREAT excuse to buy more diapers!!!!

    ReplyDelete