Friday, May 28, 2010

Day Three

Today is our third day in Nashville and so far we are having a blast! We visited the Botanical Gardens and went to the Belle Meade Plantation this morning. I forgot my memory card for the camera OF COURSE :( and the internal memory of the camera only holds four pictures. But those four pics are really good ones! I loved walking through the mansion at the plantation, I could just picture myself living there a hundred years ago :) we got some delicious cupcakes and now we're relaxing back at Jen's house. This trip has been so relaxing, and we've done so many fun things! I know I'm not gonna want to leave tomorrow night!!!
All of these were blown glass figures, they were sooo cool to look at, I really wish I had been able to take more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment