Sunday, May 16, 2010

BUSY :) and thankful.

Josh is off all day tomorrow, and that always makes me happy! We're headed to Athens to the Dollar Tree (I love that store!) and to a cloth diaper boutique (if I can talk Josh into it, I always spend a pretty penny in there, so he tries to dissuade me). And then, as long as it's not raining we're going to the Braves vs. Mets game in Atlanta. So pretty busy day tomorrow! I'm also going to try to wash all of my cloth diapers and take a picture of the whole stash! That's exciting :) If I get it accomplished I'll post the pic on here.

OMGosh, have I ever said that I love babies? I saw a girl that I went to school with and she has a daughter that's about 2 months older than Ky, and it made me so sad! This baby girl was filthy, had dirty finger nails that needed to be cut, and mosquito bites on her legs. I just wanted to grab her up, give her a bath, and love on her!!!! I know I shouldn't judge, and really I'm not, because I know that this mom wasn't raised the same way I was. And it looked like she loved the baby, and she was a pretty content baby. For all I know, it could've just been an off day for them, but GOODNESS, why do I have my mother's heart?!?! I WANTED that baby girl! ohhhhhhh *sigh* I have a feeling I'm in for a crazy life! Thanks mom.

On a MUCH more positive note, Mrs Tracy Eye is meeting up with her precious Chinese little boy right about now!! I read her blog to Josh just a few minutes ago and had to pause so that I wouldn't blubber (again thanks to my mom). My prayers and thoughts are definitely with precious Phillips and the Eye family tonight!

I am so very blessed... and sometimes I can't quite figure out why. But I AM very very thankful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment