Tuesday, May 18, 2010

blah

The game was great last night! We lost 3-2 but it was still fun to watch. The weather was wonderful, and we were sitting in the shade the whole time. We got decent parking, and Kyson wasn't fussy at all :) BUT after we got home (around 10:30 pm) he decided that he just didn't want to go to bed... until closer to midnight! BOO! I am not a night owl by any means, and midnight is WAY too late for this tired mommy to be awake! I thought that once he was out he might sleep for at least a couple of hours... nope. He was up at 2am, 3:15am, 4am, and then up for good at 6:30... UGH! Looking at the bright side of things, at least he wasn't fussy! Josh slept all night, and then got up at 6:30 with him, and I slept until 8, when my niece Lauren came over b/c her mom had a hair appointment. That's when Josh went back to bed. I woke him back up at 10, so that I could put Kyson down for a nap in our bedroom (it's a dark bedroom, and Ky sleeps better in there). He got up and then went right back to sleep on the couch!! He's currently snoring :) I should make a video, lol. The rest of the day should be pretty quiet. Josh goes into work at 3 and I'll probably walk down to mom's at some point... but that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment