Monday, April 26, 2010

Today

Everyone is going to have to excuse the typos on here. The odds are pretty good that I'm either nursing or holding Kyson :) Although right now he's sound asleep in his bed for the night (or atleast for a couple of hours!). He's 6 months old and sat unassisted for the longest time yet today! I got out my camera and started recording and of course that's when he decided he was tired and wanted to lay down again, lol. The past 3 nights he has refused to eat his baby oatmeal. I think mainly because I ran out of pumped breastmilk, and started mixing it with water. I could probably get my supply back up enough to start my stash all over, but it is SUCH a pain to deal with that I think I'm just going to substitute the Earths Best Organic baby food with whole grains. He loves it and eats the whole jar.

I got three Bagshot Row Bamboo (BSRB) fitted diapers in the mail today! They are my favorite cloth diaper so far. All though they are kind of expensive, so I've begun to talk myself out of buying anymore... It's not going too well!! I'm a cloth diapering addict! I ordered them with Organic Bamboo Velour and I LOVE it, much better than bamboo fleece, all though we love that too :)

Josh has two more trips to Carrollton until he is FINISHED with his bachelor's degree!! His graduation is May 8th and I'm SUPER proud of him. He's not really sure what he's going to do after graduation yet. His dreams kinda got shot down when the eye doctor told him his vision wasn't good enough to be on the police force. He's thinking of something along the lines of a probation or parole officer. My mom and sister keep telling me they're not sure he can be strict enough for that job, but I know he can. Especially when he is given authority. He'll do whatever it takes to get the job done. My good man :)

He's at the kitchen table right now, writing a 15 page final, while I'm sitting on my laptop and the TV is still on the sprout channel, with a lullaby playing, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment